Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bookaholic's R Us

If I were to list every book I have ever read, you would not have time to read a single one of them. You see, you would be too busy reading my list. As that would rather defeat the purpose of said list in the first place, we are instead going to focus on what I am reading, or re-reading as the case may be, at the current juncture in time.

I'm beginning to get the hang of this new little spot of the world wide web that I call home. To your right you will see some links, including my current literary focus. Feel free to check them out. I have also listed some of my favorite authors in my profile under "favorite books." Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home