Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Year Ahead

I thought I would take this opportunity to look forward instead of back. My last post dwelt on things I read last year. To balance that out I now present a sampling of things I plan to enjoy in 2008. Some are new, others have been around, some are critically acclaimed from '08, others are fluff:

Lord John and the Hand of Devils - Diana Gabaldon
Lord John and the Brotherhood of Blade - Diana Gabaldon
Bloodhound - Tamora Pierce (December 2008)
Melting Stones (an audiobook) - Tamora Pierce
Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale
Fire Study - Maria Snyder
Dragonhaven - Robin McKinley
Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella (February 2008)
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Diaz
Last Night at the Lobster - O’Nan
The Post-Birthday World - Shriver
Sin in the Second City - Abbot
Go Figure - Edwards
Suite Scarlett - Johnson (May 2008)
The Heart of Valor - Tanya Huff
Mississippi Jack - L.A. Meyer
Reserved for the Cat - Mercedes Lackey
A Countess Below Stairs - Eva Ibbostson
Peeps - Scott Westerfeld
King’s Shield - Sherwood Smith (August 2008)
Born Standing Up - Steve Martin

There will be more, no doubt, but these are on my "to-read" list, and I look forward to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home