Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Bloodhound Gang; or "books I am looking forward to that come out soon"

My favorite authors have been busy; there are a whole slew of books I am looking forward to coming out this year. I suppose that's true every year, but occaisionally it seems like there is a dry spell. I had a dry spell in February and March. Two months, how sad! I didn't realize how spoiled I was by the prolific abilities of many of my favorite writers until I started talking to a George Martin fan...


Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce. Coming April 14: Tomorrow! I haven't met a book by Tammy Pierce that I did not like. This particular one I had the pleasure of hearing the author read an excerpt from last September. It was wonderful, and I wouldn't have traded the experience for the world but the wait became excruciating after that point!

Also:

Wedding Season by Katie Fforde, April 21
Vision in White by Nora Roberts, April 28
Being Nikki by Meg Cabot, May 5
Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Cary, May 29
The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews, June 23
Skin Trade by Laurell K Hamilton, June 2
Black Hills by Nora Roberts, June 7
Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey, June 24
Treason's Shore by Sherwood Smith, August 4
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, September 22

I am sure there are more, but that's still a delightful start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home