Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Confessions of a Blogging Book Addict

I have a confession to make to you, my reader (yes we figured as much from the title, you say):

The books to the right are hopelessly out of date. I am obviously not able to keep up with myself here. I read, approximately, two books every three days. Keeping the blog that updated is a little silly, and while I enjoy most everything I read (otherwise why finish?) I doubt that you really need a complete rundown of what I've brought home from the library every week.

So, I'm going to change "What I'm reading" to more of a monthly reccomendation. Only the better books will make it over there, and I won't feel so guilty about not updating it more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home