Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Book Watch

There are days when I feel like I have nothing to read. This has been one of them. On the horizen are many good books, starting with next weeks new Laurell K Hamilton novel, Danse Macabre and reaching through October with releases from Mercedes Lackey and Tamora Pierce. July has a new Meg Cabot, September Shannon Hale's latest and out there with a undefined release date is a sequel to Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer's Sorcery and Cecilia novels. I don't want this year to go by any faster than it already is, but I sure would like to get my hands on some of those books!

On the upside Emily Giffen's new novel "Baby Proof" hit stores last week. Woo.

Coming soon: a review of The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe. Even it has a sequal coming in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home