Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sweatin' to the Oldies

Did you know that you burn more calories on an elliptical machines than a treadmill? Or that the arc machine is kind of like a stair master that's easy on the knees? Or that reading books while sweating makes the sweating a little less miserable?

I've averaged approximately a book every two days this week, mostly courtesy of the gym, however I've nothing new to report. I've plowed through the first two books in the "Full" series, luckily it doesn't matter much that I've read them out of order. Also in my pile of library books are Meg Cabot's Boy Meets Girl and some of her regency romances under the Patricia Cabot name, Holly Black's Valiant, Sharon Shinn's Summers at Castle Auburn and Dawn Cook's Truth quartet. As I get to the new books I shall be sure to review them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home