Sweet Trouble

Rants, raves, book reviews and one girl's thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Coming Soon

I'm getting behind on my book recommendations. I loved Inda so much that I may leave it up another month, but I promise to change the others around this weekend. I also got quite the haul from the library this morning so keep an eye out for review on such varied material as:

Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

Undead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson

One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella

Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah

Just reading and reviewing these should keep me busy till my own personal Magic Hour when I get my greedy little paws on Tamora Pierce's new book Terrier in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home